The W Award nominees will cut across different segments and categories. The evaluation criteria give the Judges a point of reference to assess each nominees unique qualities and whether they truly deserve to win The W Award.
The Judges are looking for business women who have:
- Demonstrated excellence, creativity and initiative in her profession
- Delivered real impact in her organization or sphere of business
- Applied innovative thinking to push boundaries and do things differently
- Used self-belief to rise above adversity and reach their goals
- Mentored and inspired others striving for success